Call for Papers - March 2017 Edition
International Journal of Computer Applications Technology and Research (IJCATR) call for research paper for Volume 6 Issue 3 March 2017 Edition. Submit manuscript to email@example.com. Last date of manuscript submission is February 28, 2017.
International Journal of Computer Applications Technology and Research (IJCATR)
Volume 2 Issue 3 May-June 2013
Power Optimization Technique for Sensor Network
M.Nemaraj, V.Jayaprakasan, V.Senthil Kumar
Keywords:wireless sensor network, Dijkstra’s algorithm, optimal path, idle nodes.
In this paper different power optimization techniques for wireless sensor network is proposed and compared. The energy conservation in a wireless sensor network is of great significance and very essential. The nodes in a wireless environment are subject to less transmission capabilities and limited battery resources. There are several issues that constrain the WSNs and challenges posed by the environment of handling traffic and the lifetime of the battery in the nodes. The battery of node is energy limited and is not convenient to be replaced by the restriction of circumstance. But we have to ensure that even the slightest of energy is utilized and the overall power conserved in a wireless environment is greatly reduced. This paper aims to reduce the power conservation in a wireless sensor network using Dijkstra‘s algorithm, with a set of optimal path and available idle nodes.
- Resul Kara, “Power Control in Wireless Ad hoc Networks for Energy Efficient Routing with End-to-end Packet Delay minimization”, International Journal of the Physical Sciences Vol. 6(7), pp. 1773-1779, 4 April, 2011
- Yu Wang, “Study of Energy Conservation in MANET”, Journal of Networks, Vol. 5, No. 6, June 2010
- N.Pushpalatha and Dr.B.Anuratha, “Shortest path position estimation between Source and Destination nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks with low Cost”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering. Vol.2, issue 4, April 2012
- K. Arulanandam and Dr. B. Parthasarathy, “A New Energy Level Efficiency Issues in Manet”, International Journal of Reviews in Computing, 2009
- Baoxian Zhang and Hussein T. Mouftah, “Localized Power-Aware Routing for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks” , IEEE Communication Society, 2004
- Sunsook Jung, NisarHundewale, Alex Zelikovsky, “Energy Efficiency of Load Balancing in MANET Routing Protocols”, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing and First ACIS International Workshop on Self- Assembling Wireless Networks (SNPD/SAWN‘05).
title = "Power Optimization Technique for Sensor Network ;,
journal = "International Journal of Computer Applications Technology and Research ",
volume = "2",
number = "3",
pages = "255 - 260",
year = "2013",
author = " M.Nemaraj, V.Jayaprakasan, V.Senthil Kumar ",